Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Business Venture

Hello everyone in blog, happy weekend. I have good news because me and my friend joyce had attended an orientation seminar for wacoal lingerie, a direct selling for the first time here in davao city. It was a free registration so we grab the opportunity to register. Another business for me to sell again, just like in triumph lingerie I was a franchise dealer for 15 years now. I enjoyed the commissions and rebates tremendously. Though I don't have the luck for blogging yet since I am still a newbie but I am hoping to learn and earn also. Just a sharing.

2 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Gorgeous roses, the color of them is lovely too.

Anonymous said...

Hello My,

This is my first time to comment on your blog..I enjoyed our time together on last saturday's seminar.