Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday




I woke up this morning happy and refresh because I had a good sleep last night. The weather was pleasantly cooler because it was raining and I love the cool breeze last night and this morning as well. It’s almost weekend I had done my assignments in blog and I am happy that I was given another assignments to do it again for my blog. I am so thankful for giving me this opportunity to earn money on blog. I owe this to my friend Norm from canada who introduced me to blog.

I am so thankful also that my mom was already discharged from the hospital. She is now recuperating in the house. I am so thankful for her doctors and nurses who had given services with just minimal professional fee. I know God will bless them abundantly for their dedicated profession to their patients and to my mom. Thank you so much for healing my mom and above all to God. Happy thursday everyone.

No comments: