Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lessons i've learned that made me stronger and a better person


A big part of who I am is a combination of influences from my parents. The people I have met and experiences I've been through also play a part. You try to be the best you can be and along the way people and events in your life shape you. You have to learn things as you go along. You learn from every experience, whether good or bad. You learn from kids, the wise men, and even the not-so-wise. I'm grateful for everything that's happened in my life-the blessings, mistakes and even painful experiences. I think everything happens for a reason and eventually I believe I will find some good in every bad situation. To all my friends I'd like to share this quote of mine to you "Don't let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what."

No comments: